Premier logo   Home  |  Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  Print page  to print
call centre banner

link
Call Centre Update News  

Rich and poor customer service lines drawn

Posted on Mar 18 2010
Call Centre Update News >>

A survey by Cisco found that of the 1,000 business polled, 57 per cent had refocused their business on customers to steer their way out of recession, while the remaining 43 per cent failed to implement changes which could ensure customers remain loyal. 

Almost a third of businesses agree that customers are more likely to shop around than they were 12 months ago, underlining the need to focus on customers. Social media is also helping UK business engage; 43 per cent of those using sites such as YouTube and Twitter to communicate have more customers than last year.

David Critchley, head of SME and commercial for Cisco UK and Ireland, said the results indicate that ‘customer kings’ will thrive in 2010, by ‘remodelling their business around the needs of their customers, embracing new technology, routes to market, and ways of communicating with their audiences, these customer kings are set to thrive in 2010’.

<< Archive
call centre contact

Are you looking for an 'Award Winning' Call Centre?

Premier Call Centre are able to take your calls efficiently and professionally helping your Business, or Organisation run as smoothly and cost effectively as possible. Call us today on 0871 875 7000 for a FREE no obligation quote.

UK Contact Centre

Our service standards are not only second to none, but we can also save you significant time as well as money. Our Call Centre can work out far cheaper for you to employ us to support your calls than employ your own team of staff. Call Premiercallcentre.co.uk today!

satisfaction gaurantee

Premier Call Centre News:

Indian call centre executive sends terror emails

 An Indian call centre manager decided to test the police in Mumbai by sending terror emails.

South Africa becoming contender for call centre business

South Africa, and especially Cape Town, is growing as an international hub for off shore service providers.  

Emergency call centre to move out of Oxfordshire

 The Fire Brigade Union have said they will fight to keep an emergency call centre in Oxfordshire.

Santander saves 300 call centre jobs

 The call centre, previously run by the Royal Bank of Scotland, is going to be taken over by Santander saving almost 300 jobs.

 

Call centre staff asked to work longer into the evenings and on Sundays

 Call centre staff working for Thomas Cook are in discussions with the management who want to extend their working hours into the evenings up to 10pm and on Sundays.

<< Archive

 

 

 

 

 

Terms and Conditions - Privacy - Advertisers - Call Centre Information - Contact Centre - Contact Us